Saturday 4 October 2014

Day 3: Liebster Award


Today, I was nominated by Kate at www.my--socalledlife.blogspot.ca for the Liebster Award. For those of you who don't know, The Liebster Award is for bloggers with under 200 followers. I've seen a couple of these posts and am really excited that I was nominated! Thank you Kate! 

These are the rules: 
1. You need to answer the 11 questions given to you by the lovely blogger who nominated you 
2. You must nominate 11 bloggers with under 200 followers... 
3. ... to complete the 11 questions that you give them to answer 

Kate's Questions: 
1. Best look/show from Fashion Week SS15?
My favourite show from fashion week was Tom Ford in London, Haute Couture is something that is really lost on me, and a lot of their looks seemed more wearable to the average person. 
2. Favourite three items in your wardrobe?
My mint green blazer, chevron chiffon blouse, Vancouver Canucks sweater
3. Your dream holiday destination?
London, England. I absolutely adore the city and am completely obsessed with it. I would love to spend a week or more in England and just explore the museums and the castles.
4. Last film you watched?
Peter Pan. I recently bought it from a disc depot, and have to say I love it. I love all things Disney and totally read it while reading a book on how to be an adult. 
5. Something that reminds you of your childhood?
There is this mantle clock that my great-grandparents had when I was growing up, and it's in the basement of my grandparents house and whenever it's wound I feel like I'm 5 again having a tea party with my Nana Molly. 
6. Autumn must haves?
Cardigans, Boots, Hot Chocolate. 
7. Is it too early to start thinking about christmas? If not, what is the #1 item on your Christmas List?
It is never too early to think about Christmas. Henrik Sedin Home Jersey from the Vancouver Canucks. 
8. How is school, college or university going so far?
School so far is kicking my butt. I'm in a Post-Graduate Certificate Program and it's a lot harder then I anticipated. It's really keeping me on my toes haha. 
9. Kimye (Kim Kardashian and Kanye West) or Jay-Z and Beyonce?
Kimye. Their style is just so perfect, and I'm shamelessly addicted to Keeping Up with the Kardashians. 
10. Describe how you met the last person you talked to. 
My sister. I guess I met her with I was almost four and my parents "gave me an early Christmas present"..
11. Do you have a good relationship with your parents? 
I have a great relationships with my parents. I talk to my mom every single day and tell her everything and my dad gives the best advice. I've always been really close with my parents. 

My Questions: 
1. What is your current Netflix addiction?
2. What are your most used beauty products?
3. Are you an early-bird or a night-owl?
4. If you could have lunch with anyone living or dead, who would it be?
5. What web browsers do you currently have open?
6. Do you prefer sweet or salty treats?
7. What are the top five most played songs on your iTunes?
8. You're stuck on a desert island. What three things do you bring?
9. If you could only use a hair brush or makeup brushes for the rest of your life what would it be?
10. Do you prefer high end or drugstore more?
11. How has your day been so far? 

My Nominations: 
www.girlandthepolkadot.blogspot.ca
www.cups-and-roses.blogspot.ca
www.ellecharie.com
www.shimmeringimage.blogspot.ca
www.crushingonchic.blogspot.ca
www.floralconstellation.com
www.splasheswithfabulousity.blogspot.com.au
www.emmablakeleyblog.com
www.ambifashion.com



No comments:

Post a Comment