Friday 10 October 2014

Blogtober Day 10: My Favourite Fall Boots


October is a sacred time for me, it's cold enough to wear boots but there isn't snow on the ground, so the foots can be fashionable. Over the last couple of years I have accumulated a couple pairs of fall boots, I don't know how they wound up in my closet I swear 


Last Christmas I went boxing day shopping, and Forever 21 had these boots for a really great deal and I fell in love with them. I love the colour and the suede material, and they are pretty comfortable.


A few years ago I went to Italy with my mom, and I was determined to buy a pair of shoes. I couldn't find any leather shoes that I liked but instead found these rough suede boots. The tie on the side is a nice detail, and the shoes are very structured. 


I believe these were a Target buy from a little while ago. These ones are honestly very comfortable, I would be okay walking in these all day. I feel like brown boots just scream fall and I like the buckle details.


These are my not-so-cowboy-cowboy-boots. Little ankle booties with a little chunky heel, and feel like you're walking on clouds. I got these from Giant Tiger a year ago and can't get over how comfortable they are. 


My combat boots, probably my most worn boots this season. They are so comfortable and versatile. They add the right amount of edge to any outfit, and really they are just on trend, and it's a trend that I'm really loving. 


Stitches is this wonderful store, it has a very special place in my heart. Needless to say over the Labour day weekend they had a fantastic sale, where you could buy something and get another of equal value for a dollar. I bought a sweater for $26 and got these boots for a dollar. They are so comfortable, and really versatile and I'm really glad I bought them. The buckles make noise though, and they sound like the spurs on cowboy boots... that will have to be fixed. 

What are some of our favourite fall boots?

No comments:

Post a Comment