Tuesday 23 September 2014

eShakti.com Dress Review


Looking for a custom dress? Something that will fit you like a glove? You have to check out eShakti.com Recently, I was contacted by the wonderful people at Eshakti.com to sample and review one of their dresses, which I have to say has really opened my eyes to online dress/clothing shopping.

Eshakti.com is a website, that offers designed pieces available for sizes 0-36W that are fully customizeable! When you go on the site, you find what you would like to purchase, and can change the hemline, sleeves, neckline, back, or even input your specific measurements to get a piece that will fit you like a glove. I am large chested, and it is often difficult for me to find a dress (or even a top) that I truly feel 100% comfortable in, and custom clothing is sliiightly out of my student lifestyle, until this website.

The price of the garments are a little pricey, dresses can be up to $100, however for a fully customized-fits-you-like-a-glove I actually feel confident in is well worth the money. The dress I received fits, and it fits well, I'm comfortable in it, and it feels well made. When you order online it is often a worry that the product will be made cheap, and I can say the hems on this dress feel stuurdy.

Overall, I am really impressed by my experience with eShakti.com, the website was easy to use, I was able to pick a neckline I am comfortable with, along with a hemline, I could change the sleeves to something that suits my constant need for a bra (without straps showing) and I could make it my exact size. I believe this is incredibly reasonable considering the price and have never come across anything like it while online shopping before.

Did I mention this dress has POCKETS!?!? 
My little assistant wanted to be involved! 
Find eShakti on...
Pinterest
Facebook
Instagram
Twitter

3 comments: