Monday 18 August 2014

What I Packed for Vacation

This is my second of six posts about my trip to Portland with my Family, and it's all about what I brought with me to wear for our vacation/road trip/adventure!

I packed the obvious undergarments, a couple plain tank tops, flip flops and my black toms which are not pictured in the following photos. I packed in my purple canvas Long Champs bag. I really went for comfortable clothing for this trip because we were going to be doing a lot of walking, and I packed mostly shorts because the weather was supposed to be warm. It wasn't absolutely freezing, but it wasn't really hot either. I also set the record for staining 2 tops on the trip- but not the white pants..

Top- Old Navy White Blouse
Shorts- Green shorts from Stitches
Shoes- Flipflops 
Top- White sheer back from Stitches
Shorts- Coral lace bottomed shorts from Stitches
Shoes- Black Toms (comfort over style sometimes)
Top- Back Sheer back from Stitches
Pants- White Capris from Stitches
Shoes- Black Toms 

Kimono- Black Daisy kimono from Stitches
Shirt- Aqua Chiffon top from Stitches
Shorts- Dark Wash Denim shorts from Stitches
Shoes- Black Toms

No comments:

Post a Comment